Essential Self Care
Learn how to nourish your body, mind, and spirit for optimal energy, amazing sleep, freedom from overwhelm, and a body you love!
Are you exhausted, overweight, and overwhelmed? I hear you! You are depleted, stressed, and do not have time to eat well or exercise. You keep gaining weight, your clothes always feel too tight, and you feel heavy and uncomfortable in your body, but you are not sure how to cook a meal that is healthy, nourishing, and ready in minutes. What you long for the most is to have the energy to take care of yourself and to do the things that you enjoy. You want to love your body and to have a really great night’s sleep but the stress, overwhelm, and busyness leave you feeling exhausted, anxious, and out of control.
How did things get so off track?! You rarely eat fast food, you work out a few times a week, and you only need to lose a few pounds (well maybe more than a few). But your stressful job is starting to wear you down and even affect your sleep.
If you are perfectly honest with yourself, does your daily routine really need a serious overhaul?
You have realized that your days actually look like this: You wake up exhausted with just enough time to get ready for work. You eat a granola bar in the car on the way to work and drink a cup of coffee just to make it through the morning. You eat lunch while working on the computer and then need a sweet treat in the afternoon to keep from falling asleep in that endless meeting. You work late, get home late, cook dinner late, and eat dinner late. You spend a few hours after dinner finishing up work or watching TV and drink a glass of wine or a beer to wind down. You finally go to bed late, have a hard time falling asleep or wake up in the middle of the night because you can't stop thinking about that big presentation/project/etc. The next morning, you wake up even more exhausted. And the cycle continues.
The bottom line is that you aren't getting enough sleep, you aren't eating nourishing food, you aren't taking the time to even enjoy your food, and you are using caffeine and alcohol to make it through the day. Because of this, you are letting stress and exhaustion affect your health and vitality. You feel heavy, uncomfortable and like a stranger in your own body. You are trying to pack more and more into your days and because of this you aren't taking any time to nourish yourself and therefore, you are not ageing well.
So what if I told you that it doesn't have to be this way? You are choosing to live your life like this and even though it seems as if you are pretty healthy, deep down you realize that you actually feel worse than ever.
Say to yourself, “I am exhausted, overweight, and overwhelmed but I will be rested, fit, and cool as a cucumber!”
I have been there and I can help you finally reach your goals for good! I teach overwhelmed women how to regain their energy, cook nourishing meals, lose weight, sleep great, and love their bodies. Incorporating simple, yet profoundly effective, practices into your routine will help you sleep better, eat healthier, manage your stress levels, and feel better as you age! During this 10 week course, a new healthy habit will be introduced each week. We will look at the benefits of each habit and how to best incorporate them into your day. While these practices are simple, they will require a huge shift in how you structure your day. You will need support and accountability and that is where I come in!
Program Details (What you get)
One-on-One Course ($400)
- Downloadable e-book that will contain information about the week’s habit, journal questions, and accountability charts.
- Downloadable video introduction to each week's habit.
- Downloadable recipe book.
- Downloadable guide to creating better habits.
- Ten weekly consultations that will include discussion and self-care practices such as yoga, breathing, meditation, healthy eating, etc.
- Access to a private Facebook group where you can ask questions and get support.
- I am confident that you will love my course. But I am always striving to improve it. If this course does not meet your expectations, I will honor a 100% money back guarantee up to 14 days after the program start date, provided that we first have a discussion about your dissatisfaction.
- 12 week Family Meal Plan from Glowing Wellness. This meal plan is gluten and dairy free.
- Downloadable yoga classes.
This program is for you if...
- You are stressed out, overwhelmed, exhausted and motivated to make a change.
- You feel uncomfortable in your body.
- You long to make better food choices.
- You are ready to make the necessary changes to your schedule and your habits to ensure that you feel healthier as you age.
- You are ready to commit time and energy to taking care of yourself.
- You know you deserve to be vibrantly healthy!
- You need accountability to help you reach your goals.
This program is not for you if...
- You are looking for a pill or a quick fix to your health problems.
- You are resigned to becoming less healthy as you age.
- You are not willing to make changes in your lifestyle in order to become healthier.
- You are not willing to take time for yourself.
- You are not willing to honor yourself and your health.
- You are looking for a cure for major health conditions. Please go see your doctor.
My clients are getting amazing results! Here is what these amazing ladies are saying:
- I sleep better.
- I have more energy.
- I've developed better self-care habits.
- I've started meditating or I have a stronger, more consistent meditation practice.
- I've learned the daily habits for longevity and healthy aging.
- I feel better in my body.
- I eat a healthier diet.
- I have better eating habits.
"It is a great program and Beth was a great coach! It is a very structured approach so
each week you have something new to focus on while continuing the previous habits. I found that the tracker
was a great tool to keep me motivated! I really appreciated that Beth wasn't asking me to do something she
hadn't done and she was very helpful in offering suggestions and encouragement. I recommend this program!"
"Beth was a joy to work with. She was approachable, real and funny. She always
provided positive encouragements and alternative means of viewing situations."